Gensing Road appears to have been constructed over several phases with a number of houses constructed from the buildings that used to exist on the America Ground. The road was dedicated in 1849.This road was renumbered during 1863..
The buildings at 24-27 were demolished by bombing in WW2 with 24 being shown as a ruin on 1960s mapping, 25-27 being a vacant lot. A block of flats now occupies the site.
Features on this wiki
References & Notes
- Brett Manuscript Histories Vol. 3 Chap. 41