Cambridge Road

From Historical Hastings
Cambridge Road
Other Names
Former name(s)Linton Terrace, Trinity Terrace
1859 Mapping

1859 mapping reveals that only the southern side of this ​road​ had been developed, the terraces of ​building​s leading up from the town centre being Linton Terrace and Trinity Terrace respectively - the delimiter being Prospect Place. This road was renumbered during 1931.[1]


In March of 1997, the sections of both Robertson Street and Cambridge Road closest to the town centre were pedestrianised.



References & Notes

  1. Hastings & St Leonards Observer 26 December 1931 pg. 10