1873 mapping only shows five properties in the lower (Queens Road end) of Baldslow Road - the upper portion appearing as a track. By 1883, six additional houses appear at the Laton Road end of the road with the road being completed in terms of building plots in 1897.This road was renumbered during 1902.
References & Notes
- Hastings & St Leonards Observer 05 April 1902 pg. 6