From Historical Hastings
|Former name(s)||Queen's Road|
Formerly known as Queen's Road, Adelaide Road is a partly unmade road joining Menzies Road to Stonehouse Drive, numbers 25 to 27 being the first houses constructed circa 1897. By 1908, much of the road was completed. On the 17th of December 1958, an inquiry was held into a planning application made by Messrs. George Lucraft Ltd. to develop land to the west of the road and adjoining Theaklen Drive for housing and industrial buildings.
Features in Adelaide Road
References & Notes
- ↑ British Newspaper Archive Hastings & St. Leonards Observer 22 November 1958 Pg. 0014