Pelham Place

From Historical Hastings Wiki
Pelham Place
Construction
Construction start1820
Completion1825

Summary[edit]

This is a short section of the seafront in front of Pelham Crescent and to the west of what was East Parade (now Breeds Place), the parade being given to the Council by the Earl of Chichester in 1849[1]

... further results

Features[edit]

Name Street No From To
Hastings Old Bank 9 1842 1857
Marine Boarding House 2
Sandringham Hotel 1899 1937


Footnotes (including sources)[edit]