From Historical Hastings Wiki
|Builder||James Lansdell (1786-1865)|
Breeds Place was completed in 1828 (although Cousins dates this to 1825) by James Lansdell (1786-1865) who married Martha Breeds (1793-1829), a member of an old Hastings family. The Duke of Marlborough was his first tenant.
Features[edit | edit source]
|Street name ⠉||No ⠉||From ⠉||To ⠉|
|Young Mens Christian Association||Claremont|
St Pauls Road