Farmers Direct

From Historical Hastings

Farmers Direct Dairies were formed in 1946 with offices and a shop in Claremont, a bottling plant in Battle Road. Taking over the The Royal Dairy at 40 London Road, they also acquired the customer list of Chapman's Dairy and had a number of premises around the town. The dairy was taken over by Sussex Dairies during the 1980s who closed the bottling plant.

Images[edit]


References & Notes