London Road

From Historical Hastings Wiki
London Road
Construction
Completion1838

Now one of the main thoroughfares from St Leonards seafront to the junction at Silverhill. The roads were linked up finally in around 1838. This road was renumbered .[1]

... further results

Documented Features[edit | edit source]

Name Street No From To
Barham House 66


Borgeauds 51
D. C. Williams 105
E. Gray & Sons 138 1890 1915
Moulton & Son Wine Merchant
P. A. Fisher and Son 381
St Matthews Church
T. Munn 3
The Clarence (Silverhill) 391 1869
The Royal Dairy 40 1880 1945
The Royal Dairy 1873

Footnotes (including sources)[edit]

  1. Hastings & St Leonards Observer 05 April 1902 pg. 6