The Royal Dairy

From Historical Hastings Wiki

The Royal Dairy was run by G. F. J. Wadman at 40 London Road during WW2, having been at this address since at least 1880, the first seven years of trading being at number 20 London Road. A further branch was opened in Robertson Street in July of 1880,with possibly a third branch at Queens Road, although an advertisement for clearance of the fixtures of this branch appeared in 1892[1]

The London Road site was taken over by Farmers Direct during 1946.


Footnotes (including sources)[edit]