Chapel Park Road

From Historical Hastings Wiki
Chapel Park Road


Summary[edit | edit source]

Construction Chapel Park Road started In the early 1860s but originally only extended from St John's Road to just past where the St Leonards Baptist Church stands; during the early 1870's it was extended all the way through to Bohemia Road with housing commencing development during the 1880s. Some ten years later in 1890 there were a mere 11 houses between the Baptist Church and St Peter's Church.[1]