Vale Road

From Historical Hastings
Vale Road

The properties to the northern side of Vale Road as far as Eversley Road were in existence prior to 1873, the opposite side being completed by 1897 although the built-up length of the road did not change much beyond this until the 1930s.

A field located in the vicinity of this road was known to provide red clay for the nearby Silverhill Pottery. This road was renumbered during 1902.[1]

Images


Features on this wiki

Name Street No From To

References & Notes

  1. Hastings & St Leonards Observer 05 April 1902 pg. 6