Feaist's Steam Mill

From Historical Hastings

This imposing, six story flour mill located in Waterworks Road was built by William Crisford in 1871 following his death in 1876 and his son George's death a year later it was sold & passed through various hands until Feaist's acquired in in 1895. The building suffered a disastrous fire in 1909

Images[edit]


References & Notes