Cumberland House

From Historical Hastings

Cumberland House
General information
AddressLaton Road
Postal CodeTN34 2ES
Loading map...

Located in Laton Road adjacent to Christ Church Blacklands, this property was home to Frederick Parsons (1844-1900), the owner of the Hastings & St. Leonards Observer, certainly since 1881[1].


References & Notes

  1. UK Census Return 1881 (Sussex, Hastings St. Mary in the Castle, District 7, Pg. 85)