Beauchamp Road

From Historical Hastings
Beauchamp Road
JunctionsMarline Road

Whilst under construction during the 1930s was described as 'Housing site 3' and was completed and named in 1936[1]


The ​road​ is named, together with Marline Road, Marline Avenue and part of Quebec Road as having a team of four fire-watchers on a rota patrolling the area at night-time looking out for any incendiary devices causing fires.[2]


Features in Beauchamp Road

Name Street No From To

References & Notes

  1. Hastings & St Leonards Observer 10 October 1936 pg. 20
  2. Hastings & St Leonards Observer 15 March 1941 pg. 5