Blacksmith's Arms

From Historical Hastings
Revision as of 17:10, 5 February 2021 by RoyPenfold (talk | contribs) (The LinkTitles extension automatically added links to existing pages (Autolinker).)


This long-lost pub stood in the America Ground on the site of what is now Holy Trinity Church and was converted from what had been W. H. Honiss' cabinet workshop/workers by Thos. Towner in 1828[1]. In that same year, it is recorded as being run by William Woolgar alongside Woolgar's Smithy[2]

References & Notes