Zuriel Cottages

From Historical Hastings
1899 Map overlay - Zuriel Cottages are adjacent to the 'W' in the centre.

Demolished as part of the 1930 Slum Clearance programme, these cottages (also known as Zuriel Place) were originally located at numbers 110,112 114 Old London Road and adjoining buildings. The cottages were declared as unfit for human habitation in the 1920s and demolished c1936.