Waverley Hotel

From Historical Hastings

Waverley Hotel
General information
AddressHavelock Road
Loading map...

1874 Licensing application

Located in Havelock Road and opening as a Victualling house in 1874, with Mr. William Langley applying for the requisite license in August of that year[1].

The hotel was later run by Mr. James A. Watt in 1937, he complaining about the introduction of parking restrictions in the road and the potentially disastrous effect that would have on his business and other similar businesses[2].

References & Notes