Old Roar

From Historical Hastings

A series of waterfalls (now mainly dry) located adjacent to the road that carries the same name, that feed the streams in Alexandra Park. The waterfalls were acquired by the council in 1933 for the use of members of the public.. It is possible to walk through from the park right through to Old Roar Road following the Borough Council's acquisition of a portion of the gardens of Sunningdale House.


References & Notes