From Historical Hastings
At various times, Hastings had three mazes within the borough;
- Beauport Park appears on circa 1890 mapping but no longer in existence by 1939 survey.
- Alexandra Park (roughly in the location where the main playground is now situated)
- St Leonards Gardens This short-lived maze disappearing by 1860 was in the upper portion of the gardens and resulted in a few of the surrounding roads having Maze in their names.
References & Notes
- ↑ Ordnance Survey 25 inch England and Wales, 1841-1952: View: Sussex LVIII.5 (Battle; Crowhurst; Hastings; Westfield) - Ordnance Survey 25 inch England and Wales, 1841-1952, accessdate: 10 December 2019