This page is a stub
Bohemia House was constructed by Admiral Collingwood and eventually became the residence of Wastel Brisco. In the twelve weeks from the 6th of May 1830 to the 26th of July 1830, it was occupied by the Princess Sophia of Gloucester. It was subsequently enlarged to become Summerfields House. The buildings were used as a preparatory school.
Being demolished during the 1970s, only the ice house, walled garden (which has been partially restored and restored to usage) ponds and the folly of the Roman baths exist on the site currently.