Queens Parade

From Historical Hastings Wiki
Queens Parade
Construction
Completion1956
Demolishedc1995

Summary[edit]

Queens Parade was built onto the Central Cricket Ground in 1956 providing both spectator stands and a small arcade of shops facing onto Queens Road, The parade was demolished for the Priory Meadow Development around 1995

Images[edit]


Name Street No From To
Abbey National 23-24 1970 1980
Duncan Foster
Granada TV 17 1982 1985
Huckells 19 1980
Sketchley 18 1970 1980

References[edit]