Grosvenor Works

From Historical Hastings Wiki

Summary[edit]

A manufacturing and timberworks that were based on Bulverhythe Road, nearly opposite West Marina Railway Station. The premises were nearly 150 feet in length and accessed via an archway between houses. A major Fire devastated the premises in 1893.

The works were owned by Peter Jenkins, a large builder and contractor who lived in the area and had other works in Caves Road.

References[edit]