|Named After||Battle of Alma|
|Junctions||Sedlescombe Road North|
Named for the Battle of Alma which took place on the 20th of September 1854 during the Crimean War.This road was renumbered during 1903.
 The road was built in three phases; the current numbers 6-11 being the first houses constructed, then those numbering 12 down to 1 were built in reverse number order and finally numbers up to 15. At number 5 used to be a funeral director.