White Rock Villa
No values specified.
|White Rock Villa|
|Address||St Margaret's Road|
|Notable Occupiers||Lady Frances Jocelyn|
Was the home of Lady Frances Jocelyn, the photographer in 1858 to 1878 on what was originally St Margaret's Road. It subsequently became an orphanage prior to demolition in 1919 when the track to the south was widened to become White Rock Road in connection with the construction of the adjacent White Rock Pavilion.