Thomas Breeds (1766-1839)
Thomas was baptised on 12 Aug 1766 at All Saints, Hastings, Sussex, the son of Boykett Breeds and his wife Sarah.. On 17 Jan 1790 he married Martha Mary Jemima Cunningham (1793-1829) at St. Olave, Southwark, Surrey. Thomas was a Mariner, Shipowner, Merchant, Brewer and Freeman.
Thomas died 13 Nov 1839 in Hastings, Sussex, England
The Will of Thomas Breeds dated 20 Mar 1835, devising among other things, an annuity of £500 to his wife, Martha Mary Jemima Breeds, payable out of the rents of his freehold, copyhold and leasehold properties and also devising to Peter Rolt and James Emary II his freehold, copyhold and leasehold messuages, lands, tenements and hereditaments in trust. After declaring the trusts of his brewery, inns, public houses and beer shops for the benefit of his son, said James Breeds, he directed the said trustees to make sale of all the residue of his real estate with opinion of purchase to his son James.
- WikiTree FREE Family Tree: Mark Thomas Breeds (1801-) | WikiTree FREE Family Tree, accessdate: 11 January 2020
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975 -- FamilySearch.org
- Parish Register of All Saints, Hastings
- Parish Register of St. Olave, Southwark, Surrey
- Conveyance, accessdate: 31 January 2020