The Croft

From Historical Hastings Wiki

Construction of The Croft started circa 1805. Prior to that time, it was a Ropewalk[1]. At some point prior to 1896, the numbering of houses in The Croft had become disjointed. As a result, the road was re-numbered in May 1896.[2]

The Croft
Construction
Construction start1805[3]


Name Street No From To
  1. Hastings Chronicle (S Peak)
  2. Hastings & St Leonards Observer 02 May 1896 pg. 7
  3. Hastings, past and present (Mary Matilda Howard) pg. 39 Google Books