Star Inn

From Historical Hastings Wiki

The Star Inn was located at 48 High Street, certainly between 1630 and 1660, when the occupier was listed on deeds as being William Lunsford[1]

Baines' Notes[1][edit]

16 Jul 1630 "inne called the Starre"
18 May 1659 ditto
12 Nov 1660 belonging to William Lunsford "lateley called the Starr"


  1. a b Histories of Hastings' Houses and Properties in three volumes: J. Manwaring Baines - Hastings Museum and Art Gallery pg.92