St Mary's Terrace

From Historical Hastings
St Mary's Terrace
Other Names
Former name(s)The Long Fields[1][2]

Also known as 'The Long Fields', or simply Longfields[3]. Brett additionally states that a Mr. and Mrs. Palmer removed to a property here following their eviction from the in 1834.


Name Street No From To
Angel Inn 2008
Manor House 64 1870 1972


  1. Historic Hastings, J. Manwaring Baines pg. 297 ISBN: 0948869003 ISBN: 9780948869006 Amazon
  2. Brett Man. Histories Vol. 2 Chapt. 17
  3. Brett Man. Histories Vol. 2 Chap. 13