Silverhill Bus Depot

From Historical Hastings Wiki

The current Stagecoach bus depot situated at the junction of York Road and Beaufort Road was constructed in 1905 by the Hastings Tramway Company as their initial depot in 1905. It is believed that due to the number of steel tram tracks that remain under the surface, the site would prove extremely costly to re-develop


Images[edit]


References[edit]