Railway Hotel

From Historical Hastings Wiki

Located at 1 Havelock Road, the Railway Hotel was constructed to serve commercial travellers arriving by train and would appear to have opened at some point pre-1871[1]. The building was demolished during the early 1960s to provide space for an office block (Queensbury House). Just prior to its closure, the bar associated with the hotel was known to have been a Watney's house.

Images[edit]

{==References==