Radio Rentals were an international chain of television and radio rental shops with their local branch at 188 Queens Road from 1957 through to the 1980s. Prior to the Hastings shop being opened, there are records of a shop in Eastbourne dating back to 1940.
- Hastings & St Leonards Observer 12 January 1957 pg. 8
- Hastings & St Leonards Observer 06 July 1940 pg. 6