Queens Hotel

From Historical Hastings Wiki

The Queens Hotel opened in 1862[1], having been constructed to a design by the architect Mr. Francis H. Fowler which included 130 rooms, first and second class coffee rooms, saloons, suites for families, meeting rooms, billiards and smoking rooms and a library[2]



  1. Hastings of Bygone Days and the Present (Henry Cousins - 1911) pg.305 ISBN: 9789332862449 ESCC Library Google Books " Amazon
  2. Archive.org: The Builder: 1842