Muttons were a female clothing shop occupying adjacent addresses on Queens Road between 1939 to 1969.
First appearing at number 39 in 1939, then expanding to 40-41 Queens Road in 1962, the premises now occupied by Cash Converters. After the tenure of Muttons, Gamleys had a branch for many years, followed by Halfords.
Known occupiers of 39 Queens Road
Known occupiers of 40-41 Queens Road
:40-41;Queens Road;1962;1969 :39;Queens Road;1939;1962
- Kelly's 1969