Hastings Theatre

From Historical Hastings Wiki

This theatre, the building of which still stands, was on Bourne Street (now The Bourne). Having been licensed as a theater in 1831, the building was never profitable and was sold to local Methodists who were looking for a larger building in 1834[1]. After some modifications, the building became the Bourne Wesleyan Methodist Church.

Images[edit]


References[edit]