Francis Emary (1792-)

From Historical Hastings


Born in Tenterden, Francis would appear to have joined his brother James Emary in moving to Hastings by 1829 and working in the hospitality industry. In 1851, he was recorded as living at 24 Russell Street and working as a Lodging House keeper[1] Francis was also the proprietor of the Swan Hotel for a period[2].

Children


Children of: Short name: Francis Emary

and Joined with-g1: Mary Grames (1796-)

Name Birth Death Joined with
Julia Emary (1824-)

 •

Ellen Emary (1830-)

 •

Francis Charles Emary (1832-)

 •

References[edit]

  1. "UK Census", , 1851; St Mary in the Castle; line 75.
  2. Brett Manuscript Histories Vol. 3 Chap. 40