Earl of Arundel
This page is a stub
Not much information has thus far been located about this long-lost pub. It closed its doors reportedly in January 1912, after going through a number of landlords in rapid succession, and permission to re-open was refused in 1913; the case being referred to the 'compensation agency'.
- British Newspaper Archive Hastings & St. Leonards Observer 15 March 1913 Pg. 0002