Clive Vale House

From Historical Hastings Wiki
Clive Vale House

Standing on the north west corner of Alfred Road and Saxon Road between Edith Road and Hamilton Gardens, House was the home for many years of the solicitor W. H. Langdon (1879-1948) who founded the firm of Young, Coles & Langdon[1]

References[edit]

  1. Square Toes and Formal (Christopher Langdon) pg.68 Google Books