From Historical Hastings Wiki
| Templates relating to Citations. Citation templates
provide a uniform, easy way to cite sources
. The inclusion of a template here does not necessarily mean that the sources in question are appropriate references; for details, see WP:Reliable sources
and the individual template pages.
Some templates may be marked FOR TESTING ONLY. Do not use these in articles, if requested on the template page itself. Take a look at the template page before using it.
Note that the use of citation templates is not required. The information can be written out without the use of a template.
The pages listed in this category are meant to be citation templates.
Further template category notes
This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces.
To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Citation templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Citation templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category ‘Citation templates’
This category contains only the following page.