Barnfield Post Mill

From Historical Hastings Wiki

Barnfield Post Mill was taken down in 1816 and stood roughly where Plynlimmon House is located. There is a report dating to October 1825, where it describes a newly erected framework (possibly a replacement mill) being blown down in a storm together with the chimneys of the house and describes the location as being near Carswell's Mill

Images[edit]


References[edit]