Baptists Mission Hall

From Historical Hastings Wiki

Built in 1871, during WW2, the Baptists Mission Hall on Priory Road was completely demolished during an air raid on the 26 Oct 1940. Prior to the construction of the hall, the Mission had met in Lennox Street. With the new hall, they were able to offer a Sunday school together with a regular place of worship.

References[edit | edit source]