Alexandra Park Bandstand

From Historical Hastings Wiki


Located in front of the cafeteria in Alexandra Park. This bandstand originally stood in White Rock and was removed to Marina in 1901 when the new White Rock Bandstand had been completed on the 17th July 1901. It was not popular at Marina, and there was an alleged plot to burn it, so it was removed at 4AM on the 14th of August 1901 to its present location in Alexandra Park[1]