Albertine

From Historical Hastings Wiki

The Albertine was the first of a number of pleasure yachts that used to ply for trade from Hastings Beach. Was first used during the late 1870s by Mr C. W. Burton in partnership with Mr Philpox.[1] Eventually the New Albertine took over its role.

Images[edit]

References[edit]

  1. Hastings and St Leonards Observer - Saturday 17 September 1927