Difference between revisions of "W. H. Smiths"

From Historical Hastings Wiki
m
 
m (Bot: Cosmetic changes)
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Now in [[Priory Meadow]], this national-chain stationery/newsagents were originally located at 53-54 [[Robertson Street]] on the site now occupied by [[Yates]] between the mid-1950s<ref>{{HBCPlanning|HS/53/00347}}</ref> to the 1980s.
 
Now in [[Priory Meadow]], this national-chain stationery/newsagents were originally located at 53-54 [[Robertson Street]] on the site now occupied by [[Yates]] between the mid-1950s<ref>{{HBCPlanning|HS/53/00347}}</ref> to the 1980s.
[[AddressDetail::54-54;Robertson Street;1953;1980| ]]
+
[[AddressDetail::54-54;Robertson Street;1953;1980|:54-54;Robertson Street;1953;1980]]
 
{{ShowImages}}
 
{{ShowImages}}
 
{{footer}}{{UPRN|10070603442}}
 
{{footer}}{{UPRN|10070603442}}
 +
== References ==
 +
 +
 +
{{footer}}
 +
 
[[Category:Shops]]
 
[[Category:Shops]]

Revision as of 15:10, 8 July 2020

Now in Priory Meadow, this national-chain stationery/newsagents were originally located at 53-54 Robertson Street on the site now occupied by Yates between the mid-1950s[1] to the 1980s.

54-54;Robertson Street;1953;1980

Images


References

  1. Hastings Borough Council Planning application ref: HS/53/00347