Old London Road
|Former name(s)||Hastings Hill, London Road|
Was originally known as Hastings Hill, or London Road, this being the main means of road transport in and out of the town. Renamed to Old London Road to distinguish it from the London Road in St Leonards. This road was renumbered during 1934.The elm trees at the foot of the hill were originally planted by John Collier (1685-1760). Part of Old London Road in was at one time known as 'the High Street', being the main thoroughfare through the village.
|Alexandra Terrace (Hastings)||1870||1873|
|Sacred Heart College|
|Sacred Heart Convent|
- Hastings & St Leonards Observer 12 May 1934 pg. 16