This template 'wraps' Infobox_building and takes parameters from properties within the calling page
It also assigns the page to a category of the planning ward.
- Built (date constructed)
- Demolished (date demolished)
- KnownAs (alternate names)
- Designer (architect)
- PreviousName (what was it called before)
- Closed (date closed)
- Opened (date opened)
- NamedAfter (if building is named after something significant
- UPRN (Council Unique Property Reference Number - used to tie into planning)
- Ward (Electoral/Planning Ward - taken from planning portal)
- Status (Complete/Demolished/Destroyed/Never Built/Proposed)
- Notables (Notable residents))
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:BuildingInfo/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.
Provides quick reference data about building. Populated totally from semantic data stored in article