St Andrews Bridge

From Historical Hastings Wiki

This page is a stub. 
Carried the railway over Queens Road, giving a narrow tunnel until this was demolished over three days in 1898 to make way for the current iron railway bridge with fluted columns now in place. The bridge received a makeover on its centenery in 1998 and carries a brick imprinted with the 1898 construction date.