St Andrew's Bridge
This page is a stub
Carried the railway over Queens Road, giving a narrow tunnel until this was demolished over three days in 1898 to make way for the current iron railway bridge with fluted columns now in place. The bridge received a makeover on its centenery in 1998 and carries a brick imprinted with the 1898 construction date.
:;Queens Road;1846;1898 :;Queens Road;1898