From Historical Hastings Wiki
Summary[edit | edit source]
The road was constructed circa 1936 by the development firm 'Nu Homes'. Originally, the developer wished to call the road 'Silverdale Road' but the Borough Council over-rode this and named the road Battle Crescent.
Features[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Hastings and St Leonards Observer - Saturday 01 August 1936